Videographer Freelance or Intern
Are you an app user and lover? Do you have experience as a video director and would like to have an impact on how marketing agencies are talking to their audiences? It is time for you to join us!
If you are a Videographer and you are passionate about digital marketing and communication, we want to hear from you too!
Snob Technologies SL, digital agency based in Barcelona is looking for a freelance videographer to help the creative team during the launch of its new projects.
You will be working closely with the creative director and the rest of the creative team like: art directors, project managers, photo editors and designers. You will be helping them in creating jaw dropping videos. Top filming and editing skills are required as well as excellent communication capacities to bring your vision to the team and clients.
Our agency stands out because we believe in new projects and in how apps can influence society.
– Sensitivity for marketing
– Regular use of apps
– Tech savvy
– Solid grasp of audiovisual concepts.
– Deep knowledge about story telling
– Ideally with an education in film-making, although your portfolio will say it all.
– Capacity to utilize a variety of cameras, technologies and advanced lighting techniques to create visually compelling stories.
– Interest in keeping up to date with industry trends, developments and new techniques.
– Experience about how to visually develop brands.
– Excellent communication skills.
– Attention to detail and results oriented.
– Resourceful and assertive.
– Team player who takes personal ownership of assigned tasks.
– Ability to multi-task, deliver under tight timelines, adapt quickly to change.
– Autonomous, proactive and self-motivator.
– Fluency and proficiency in English is required.
– Synthesizing concepts into visual language.
– Working closely with the creative director to generate ideas and concepts.
– Carrying out research and preparation for a shoot.
– Creating beautiful and breath-taking videos.
– Directing and interacting with clients and actors with grace and encouragement during recording sessions.
– Arranging still life objects, products, scenes, props and backgrounds.
– Editing videos ready to be delivered.